CLAIM AND RETURN POLICY
To receive a credit for any item the customer MUST present a proof of purchase to the respective store and the store must fax or email a copy to Lenoxx together with the Credit/RA request immediately.
Email or fax to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 1300 737 498
1. Store has 6 months from date of customer return to be able to claim for credit. Any claims received after this time will be automatically rejected. Please note once RMA is issued Store has 6 months from date of RMA issue to return unit to Lenoxx. If unit/s is not received within this time frame RMA will be cancelled and unit/s will be outside our terms for return or credit.
2. Any Lenoxx product returned within 14 days from date of purchase which is DOA can be refunded or credited as long as it fall in with Claims as listed below. A RA/Credit request should be emailed to Christine@lenoxx.com.au or faxed to 1300 737 498 together with the proof of purchase immediately. No items are to be disposed of until Credit Note or RMA are received by store confirming of this. Any item disposed of and then claimed will be automatically rejected.
Any stores who have claims for Lenoxx must supply the paperwork as required. The claim forms can be downloaded from our website www.lenoxx.com.au or please email to email@example.com requesting a form. The paperwork should be emailed back to Christine or faxed to 1300 737 498.
Any outstanding claims over 60 days old will automatically be rejected.
The warranty does not cover goods that have been accidentally damaged or misused by the customer (destructively or commercially). All Lenoxx products are designed for domestic use only and the warranty does not cover commercial use.
Lenoxx is not liable for any secondary damage caused by faulty units (i.e. Damaged CD’s, DVD’s, and Tapes etc.) or any personal damage, as a result of a faulty unit.
Lenoxx warranty does not cover any accessories that have been misused, dropped or tampered with. Should the accessory be proven to have a manufactures fault, the item will be replaced/credited.
AFTER 14 DAYS OF CONSUMER PURCHASE (if under warranty)
3. All goods under $200.00 retail value can be replaced or credited immediately provided condition number one is met and a RA/Credit request should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 1300 737 498 immediately.
4. All goods with over a $200.00 retail value, stores must email a Warranty Repair Form request with the proof of purchase attached to email@example.com or fax to 03 9267 2185 service will instruct how to proceed with your repair.
6. Remote controls should be sent to Lennox Attention to Service for repair/replace provided it is a manufacturers fault. Power adaptors can be destroyed and service department should be contacted promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed on 03 9267 2185 (except for STB300 adaptors which needs to be returned for repair with customers proof of purchase also Attention Service).
7. Stylus, earphones, aerials and microphones up to 14 days from date of purchase will be replaced. After 14 days they can be purchased directly from Service
Department can be contacted on email@example.com or fax to 03 9267 2185.