3L Digital Air Fryer w/ 200°C, Non-Stick & Removable Basket
Upgrade your cooking routine with the Healthy Choice 3L Digital Air Fryer. This elegant black appliance offers a 3.0L capacity, allowing you to easily create delicious meals. With four pre-set cooking programs and adjustable temperature settings, it brings convenience to your kitchen. Say goodbye to excessive oil and embrace healthier cooking options. Enjoy the benefits of this sleek and efficient air fryer.
- Simply add your ingredients into its 3.0 litre pan capacity and wait as the air fryer circulates, ‘superheated’ air up to 200 degrees Celsius.
- The 3.0L Air Fryer is easy to control – simply set one of the four pre-set control cooking programs, set the temperature and walk away.
- Eliminating the extra cooking oil allows you to enjoy healthy meals
- 3.0L Air Fryer
- 4 pre-set touch control programs
- Delay function between 30 minutes and 24 hours
- Non-stick detachable basket and grill insert
- Dishwasher-safe parts: basket and grill insert
- Capacity: 3.0L
- Timer: 1 – 60 minutes
- Temperature: 80°C – 200°C
- Colour: Black
- Measurements: 31.8cm x 21.6cm x 26.5cm
- Weight: 3.4kg
- 1x air fryer
- 1x grill insert
- 1x user manual
- 1x recipe booklet
EESS Equipment number: E2023101338
We warrant this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months after delivery to the ultimate user and we will repair at no charge or replace it at our option should it become defective under this warranty providing you submit proof of purchase (original sales receipt) when making a request under this warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product, which has been subject to misuse, neglect or accident. The warranty does not cover: handles, batteries, electrical cords, antennas, microphones, broken cabinets or any other accessories used in connection with the product. Under no circumstances will Lenoxx Electronics (Australia) Pty Ltd be liable for any incidental or consequential damage.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Before sending your unit to Lenoxx for repair you must supply proof of purchase (Original Sales Receipt) to validate your warranty.
This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods or service to which the warranty relates.
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”