7L Air Fryer Wiz with Built-In Scale, 200C, 9 Cooking Programs
Take the guesswork out of cooking. Use the built-in scale in 4 easy steps:
- Place an empty plate, bowl or cooking basket on the scale.
- Press the scale button, followed by N.W. button to reset the scale to zero.
- Place the food to be cooked on the plate/bowl/cooking basket, choose the desired menu option and press the power button. The air fryer will automatically adjust the cooking time and temperature.
- Place the food inside the air fryer and wait for it to cook. Enjoy!
- Built-in weighing scale - the air fryer automatically adjusts the cooking time and temperature
- 7L capacity
- 9 pre-set cooking programs
- Digital touch controls - for precise temperature and time control
- Time range: 1 - 60 minutes
- Temperature range: 80°C - 200°C
- Power: 1600 Watts
- Product measurements: 38.3 x 28.7 x 33.5cm
- Weight: 4.6 kgs
- Giftbox size: 41.6 x 32.3 x 37.5cm
- Weight: 5.1kg
- 1x air fryer
- 1x user manual
- 1x warranty card
- EESS Registration Number: E2023103206
We warrant this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months after delivery to the ultimate user and we will repair at no charge or replace it at our option should it become defective under this warranty providing you submit proof of purchase (original sales receipt) when making a request under this warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product, which has been subject to misuse, neglect or accident. The warranty does not cover: handles, batteries, electrical cords, antennas, microphones, broken cabinets or any other accessories used in connection with the product. Under no circumstances will Lenoxx Electronics (Australia) Pty Ltd be liable for any incidental or consequential damage.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Before sending your unit to Lenoxx for repair you must supply proof of purchase (Original Sales Receipt) to validate your warranty.
This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods or service to which the warranty relates.
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”