8L Digital Air Fryer w/ 200°C, 7 Cooking Settings, 1700W
Enhance your culinary journey with our cutting-edge 8 Litre Digital Air Fryer. Harnessing the power of turbo air technology, this advanced appliance elevates your dishes to new heights. With its ample capacity and versatile cooking programs, it delivers convenience and delectable results. Step into the future of frying with our exceptional high-performance air fryer.
- State-of-the-art multifunctional air fryer uses advanced ‘turbo air’ technology, mimicking what oil does to food when frying
- Simply add your ingredients into its massive, family size 8 litre capacity and wait as the air fryer circulates, ‘superheated’ air up to 200 degrees Celsius for a maximum time of 60 minutes
- Enjoy seven convenient pre-set touch-control cooking programs including chips, ribs, prawn, cake, chicken, steak and fish.
- Dishwasher-safe cooking basket & grill insert.
- Power Requirements: 220-240 v 50/60Hz 1700w
- Colour: Black + Silver
- Material: PP, ABS, Iron
- Dimensions (L W H): 32cm x 43cm x 36 cm
- Weight: 4.55 kg
EESS Equipment number: E2023103083
- 1x air fryer
- 1x manual
- 1x Recipe book
We warrant this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months after delivery to the ultimate user and we will repair at no charge or replace it at our option should it become defective under this warranty providing you submit proof of purchase (original sales receipt) when making a request under this warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product, which has been subject to misuse, neglect or accident. The warranty does not cover: handles, batteries, electrical cords, antennas, microphones, broken cabinets or any other accessories used in connection with the product. Under no circumstances will Lenoxx Electronics (Australia) Pty Ltd be liable for any incidental or consequential damage.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Before sending your unit to Lenoxx for repair you must supply proof of purchase (Original Sales Receipt) to validate your warranty.
This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods or service to which the warranty relates.
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”