Digital Iced Coffee Maker with Reusable Cup & Straw Included
Enjoy the ultimate iced coffee experience with our innovative Iced Coffee Maker. Savour the rich and intense flavour of your favourite coffee without the wait - it brews fresh iced coffee in under 4 minutes.
Our unique brewing method ensures a concentrated and full-bodied taste that is poured over ice for a quick cool-down. The included reusable tumbler, featuring a handy straw, allows you to enjoy your iced coffee on the move.
Simplify your coffee routine with the integrated measuring system and reusable coffee filter. Compact and lightweight, this coffee maker is the perfect addition to your kitchen.
- Fresh iced coffee in under 4 minutes
- Rich coffee flavour: The Iced Coffee Maker uses a concentrated coffee brewing method, which results in a more intense and flavourful coffee. The concentrated coffee is then poured over ice in the tumbler, providing a quick cool-down and delivering a refreshing iced coffee beverage.
- Reusable tumbler: The iced coffee maker comes with a 650ml insulated reusable tumbler that features a straw, making it easy to drink on the go without having to remove the lid.
- Integrated measuring system
- Comes with reusable coffee filter
- EESS Registration Number: E2023101340
- Power: 700 Watts
- Accessories: reusable tumbler, straw, reusable coffee filter
- Measurements: 20 x 15.5 x 32cm
- Weight: 1.05 kgs
- Packaging: 25 x 18.5 x 35.5
- Weight: 1.5kg
- 1x 650ml tumbler with lid and straw
- 1x reusable coffee filter
- 1x measuring scoop
- 1x manual
We warrant this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months after delivery to the ultimate user and we will repair at no charge or replace it at our option should it become defective under this warranty providing you submit proof of purchase (original sales receipt) when making a request under this warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product, which has been subject to misuse, neglect or accident. The warranty does not cover: handles, batteries, electrical cords, antennas, microphones, broken cabinets or any other accessories used in connection with the product. Under no circumstances will Lenoxx Electronics (Australia) Pty Ltd be liable for any incidental or consequential damage.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Before sending your unit to Lenoxx for repair you must supply proof of purchase (Original Sales Receipt) to validate your warranty.
This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods or service to which the warranty relates.
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”