Children's Tool Workbench Playset w/ Toy Tools & Accessories
Are you looking for an exciting way to foster your child's creativity and problem-solving skills? Look no further than our incredible DIY Tool Bench Playset! Designed to ignite your child's imagination and provide hours of fun, this playset is the perfect toy for budding tradies and builders.
- Includes a variety of large-sized toy tools and accessories for an exciting playtime
- Realistic toy saw, spanner, hammer, and drill offer an authentic building experience
- Convenient storage options keep all the tools and accessories organised and easily accessible
- Encourages hands-on learning, problem-solving, and imaginative play
- Provides a safe and enjoyable environment for creative exploration
• Features: Large-sized toy tools and accessories with a workbench
• Measurements: 50cm x 75cm x 26cm
• Weight: 2.25kgs
We warrant this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months after delivery to the ultimate user and we will repair at no charge or replace it at our option should it become defective under this warranty providing you submit proof of purchase (original sales receipt) when making a request under this warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product, which has been subject to misuse, neglect or accident. The warranty does not cover: handles, batteries, electrical cords, antennas, microphones, broken cabinets or any other accessories used in connection with the product. Under no circumstances will Lenoxx Electronics (Australia) Pty Ltd be liable for any incidental or consequential damage.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Before sending your unit to Lenoxx for repair you must supply proof of purchase (Original Sales Receipt) to validate your warranty.
This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods or service to which the warranty relates.
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”